Monday, November 26, 2007

Today’s morning when I woke up, I was surprised by a SMS (short message system) that I received. It was from one of my best friends, also my god brother, who has been pursuing his studies in France in engineering course, which asking me whether I got his SMS or not… For me it got a deep meaning as I sincerely admitted that we did never be so close before…never being that…

“Is it a dream? ...No!! No!! It is a reality”…My heart kept telling me the truth that I was not dreaming…it was a real one…but it was not easily acceptable…I made my steps to the bathroom and took a bath. I was still thinking about the current occurrence the time I bathed. Isn’t it so weird???

It was about a quarter to seven when I decided to read yesterday’s News Strait Times for the second time. But it made no sense. Nothing much I gained from the active reading…nothing…”I must keep the phone away”…but nothing much I could do. I could not make it away from my desk. Was it a sin for not replying his? Had I broke the “ukhuwah” that we built all this while?

Overcoming with emotion, I got it in my hands, holding tightly… I could not drop it… it was a friend…not just a friend…it is going to be more than that…nobody could feel what I’m feeling right now… I just miss him so much!!! But life must go on. “Don’t think too much about the pastime ravaging you…be flexible interchanging your life style for the better”. The peculiar whisper was there. It was my heart telling me.

No comments: