Friday, November 30, 2007

My bus departure time is going to be at ten tomorrow morning. 24 hours left before I step off my home, undergoing other unpredictable journey of my life starting on Dec 3.

Just now I had to replace back my guppies that I made a trial for their breeding experiment on the previous day to their original place. However, the trial was not so bad. The mothers gave about four bright little fish birth that I could not identify their gender since they are too little to recognize. They seemed to hardly mingle with others at the moment I evacuated them into their original pond. But the next couple of minute, it made sense. They did very well…well done, my guppies!!! Well done!!!

Long I stood at the pond side, having a look at those fish, trying to adapt their ‘new’ environment. And it reached glorious eventuality. Thus, those fish had been one of my exemplary of hard works all this while. These fish also had posed me long-live calmness and happiness since I was schooled of the moons ago.

For future plan, I have made my mind to make additions of some bigger ponds besides educating students in schools. I would like to be the biggest exporters of various types of guppies, if possible. It is understood that every great success comes from great boundless energy of work. And that struggling enthusiastically is the only solution to meet the reality of my aim. By the way, keep on your works!!!

No comments: