Thursday, November 22, 2007

hardly beaten..

I said enough!!! Such ‘silly’ whispering is still playing in my mind, causing me a painful headache right now…hah!!! It’s too hard... Enough!!! Enough!!! Enough!!! Again I remind myself for not to easily give up.
“Don’t ever try to drop me down”. I always say that…always behave the same. But this time, it makes no sense nevertheless. I need someone to talk to with the exception of my mother and little brothers and sisters. But I do not ever want to burden my friends with my personal problems. I don’t want my friends to feel what I’m feeling right now. I don’t want them to be part of that. It is too hard for them. These Sadness and dire painful agony will never end…never end.

Sometimes, I would say that friends are very ruthless towards me since they bring along a lot of destructive memories making me always sad and sad for a very long-period of some time ago when recalling takes place. Accompanied with the soft songs especially those with natural equalizer like ‘Cinta Pura-pura’ by Ezlynn and ‘Mungkin Nanti’ by Peter Pan makes the situation become worse sometime that I would overcome with emotion in tears. However, friends play a vital role in making this life not a dull one…we gather…we play…and we disperse…I hate that!!!

No comments: