Sunday, November 25, 2007

sUcCeSs DoEs CoMe...

Great efforts will turn out with great success…that’s what I always remind myself each time I fail to achieve certain goals I had set in mind. It is a natural scene to see a person with a great achievement after being so hard work in his or her reality of life.

My friends always say to me that I am a very lucky person since I always get what I want. But I expect they do not know how hard it was to meet with success. I always remind each of my friends of the former school. “Don’t ever try to give up. Keep on working hardly and never feel disappointed if there is a failure somewhere. Try to address the discouraging factors that always seem to drop you down” so that you will feel better of your life when you know those critical things especially when you meet the solutions”…

Success can be gained at any part of your life but schooling systems have given you high opportunity to proof your actual talents that schools have introduced you a lot of competitions challenging you enough. However, be remembered not to overextend yourself… hieve certain goals i great success...

No comments: