Tuesday, November 27, 2007

...rEaLiTy Of LiFe...

I felt so tired the whole day… my forehead seemed to be gradually warm and warmer then and coolness took over both of my foot. But the thing became worst when it came to evening at about four and so forth before I swallowed a spoonful of liquid medicine. Not sooner than that, I felt awfully sleepy that I decided to have a long nap so as to feel better when the night appeared so that I could continue my English works. And now it makes sense!!!

Three days left for me to pack my belongings before facing gloomy eventuality that I have to return back to my place of pursuing my studies in UNITEN. The time moves by itself and keeps moving without any delay. Anxiety fulfills each part of my heart. Adrenalin seems to be emitted double than usual. Sometimes, I felt it was a big mistake that I went back home. I just do not want to have grieved anymore… and be sad all the time… it is very painful!!! But I have to… for my family.

It sometimes touches my heart once I have a look at the old photos of my family. Formerly we had a nice daily life... and also a nice fighting… Now everything is going to be the opposite as I have to separate myself for my Physics foundation course at UNITEN… and too my brother who had already been in Cairo for his medical course. I still remembered my Mom cooking ‘daging merah’ for our dinner together with all members of the family with no exception of my stepsisters and too stepbrothers. We all seemed very happy as we played and had a very nice and wonderful journey together… it has to be learnt that from the time being everything has to change!!! It has to...

No comments: