Thursday, November 15, 2007

chaotic heart...

Daydreaming and daydreaming and daydreaming day by day. Driving across my hometown, Kuala Terengganu, the state of Terengganu, every spot seems to have a great memory. Today, I dragged myself to Batu Burok Beach after fetching my Mom to her school for an important meeting (since we came home at seven late in the evening). The beach reminded me about my last meeting with former peers prior to our going to our own destination of study that I did not want to remember at all. All male students from 5 Bukhari and 5 Muslim attended themselves to the spot as we had a nice barbeque night there plus the other friends from other schools. Again the thing happened…we had to disperse ourselves make our way to our own path, our respective destination. But I had make my mind to go back home earlier as such to reduce the broken heart and sadness…should strive for life freedom!!! Remember that…

No comments: