Friday, November 16, 2007

a NiCe FaCe-tO-faCE mEeTiNg I hAd...but the meals...

I got a short sms (short message system) indicating my former friend, Suaidi accept my invitation to a Pizza Hut Restaurant in the center of the Kuala Terengganu town. Around past to five o’clock in the evening I set off to the spot from home and reached there 15 minutes later. Standing in front of the entrance of Guardian Pharmacy and trying to be patient due to his lateness arrival, I kept on waiting and waiting then. Only then (five minutes before six) he arrived. But that wasn’t make me tempered since there is not the nature of my going there. I was really glad to see him and other two of my school mates accompanying him at both right and left sides. We then made an entry into the air-conditioned Pizza Hut restaurant and started to set an order to one of the very politely 5-feet-height waitress. I never eat a pizza before and this was the first time I got it into my mouth. Hah, the looking was so attractive, but the taste wasn’t as delicious as Kentucky Fried Chicken meals set I estimated since the pizza was not my favourable meal…I had to !!!…And in that situation, I had to contribute a favourable impression towards their faces mainly as I got the meals into my mouth…haha…

No comments: