Saturday, November 17, 2007

hOpPiNg fOr GoOD nEwS...

The second car I washed was not as tired as the first one owing to its smaller size. It took about more than two hours to finish washing the motor car, starting from ten till twelve noon. Nothing to do at all…nothing… so that I put myself into the condition before starting to feed my guppy fish in five small-size vase nearby. I was so happy to see that my guppies seemed to be outnumbered right now. And today I had been on an effort to add more vase as their new breeding grounds due to their fasting growth. The first I made yesterday wasn’t in vain. One of the pregnant mothers, I put into a big container had given birth, producing about more than ten little cute guppies. And I hope today’s trial would be the same…let’s wait how it would be tomorrow…

No comments: