Thursday, November 8, 2007

fIrSt TiMe gOiNg OuT...



I am quite happy up to date since Ranniey had brought me to Mines, a shopping mall in Kuala Lumpur for a sight seeing. It is just about eight to nine-minutes journey from our apartment with the taxi’s rent of ten ringgit which is not too expensive for two people journey. Actually, this is the first time my going outside UNITEN to the Mines. Oh, Today’s Deepavali, right? So, it is not a weird thing for not seeing even an Indian in the shopping complex in the morning. I had bought a few CDs; ‘Akademi Quran’ that I have been waiting for a long time to have it, ‘History of Science’ which is like a documentary and a game CD entitled ‘Rise and Fall’ , which is not actually in my list in the beginning…haha… Anyway, enjoy yours… Have a nice journey…

No comments: