Saturday, November 24, 2007

groaning in pain...sAdNeSs FiLLiNg Up...

Get away from me!!! Get away!!! I just don’t like that!!! But my fingers were still handling themselves filling up the YM form…the ID number and password.... even if it was not my initial nature. “Isn’t it true??? Isn’t it my purpose???” Sometimes, I wonder… Knowing that I’m online, two person tried to have chit-chat with me…furthermore, it was my god brother…actually my god brothers who had posted me “hi awak” and the other one “buzz!!!...salaam” of their word-typing respectively that I could not miss that. It is not easy to have chit-chat with them…still I hate that!!! Really hate that!!!...but my initial desire was not so strong to fight that thing…we spent approximately half an hour in there, nevertheless.

But it was not really bad as I pushed myself not to express the phrase “it’s quite a long time since we met”…never wrote that... I pushed myself to a thinkable topic but still in my brain his white smooth nice-looking face. With an instant speed, I ask his opinion about one of the latest issues arising from the UMNO conference recently…the debate of teaching science and mathematics in English Language instead of in Bahasa Melayu, the previous option. Would there be a staggering change of the language used for the time being of present generation or in the future???...we continued then.

But we stopped for a moment...”but it should be forever!!!,” I said to myself… Chit-chatting with no end…I hate it!!! But blessing God, however it came to an end. Anyway, I like to thank him so much as he was being the first person to be my ‘sifu’, who had taught me on how to deal with the computer programmes in eighteen years time…not…not really…he had introduced me the YM itself…huh…a bit deep regret… But I want to see him again…hopefully…as my god brother forever…and forever.

No comments: