Wednesday, November 21, 2007

aLL pOiSoNoUs...dON't EvEr TrY to DroP mE dOwN...

Having chit-chat with friends may help you reduce dullness and pose no stress among yourself.
By the way, a lot of chatting among each other may contribute to wasting your time or simply said you do not utilise your time to the fullest. I tried to avoid using yahoo messenger, the one that often drag me into wasting my time and menacing my works’ fluency and assignments.
That thing disturbs me a lot. “Do not ever try to drop me down!!! Remember that!!!” I always remind myself for not getting involved in any activity which does not benefit me myself. The saying “prevention is better than cure” is an effective method and should be considered the best. It does not mean that we put ourselves away from others instead of making friends with them. But the major eventuality lead to ineffectiveness use of time or better considered as ‘wasting time’. my recommendation here is that discipline yourself should be better. Always make a well-to-do list before putting your steps into action and ignore things that you do not take note of. Always remember to remind yourself the ‘wasteful’ things devastating your life.

No comments: