Tuesday, November 6, 2007

cAlCuLuS...tHe LaSt...

Whispering to myself that I could not retreat…I kept transferring my answers to the answer sheets or booklets…writing and writing and keeping writing, wishing that I could finish all questions provided. Throwing a glimpse at other friends both left and right sides of me, I wished all of them best of luck at the time the result comes out. The first page was not so complicated I estimated, but when turning the next two page, all my strength seemed to be beaten to the lowest level, feeling extremely anxious thinking for all the workings I supposed to contribute…writing and writing and keeping writing then…without considering whether the answers were true or not, all I had to do were to complete my works as fast as possible till the last second...heaving a sign of relief that only one or two questions I remembered appeared to be blank… ‘Apparently the second at the worst’…

No comments: