Thursday, November 29, 2007

oNe DaY LeFt...

Thinking of one more day left before I make my steps to return back to UNITEN, I can feel an oncoming loss awaiting me. But I still cannot anticipate what it is going to be…what actually it would be???... Haven’t I lost in the dream from the time being? I just cannot put it onto paper.

The whispers keep on questioning me without a gap of time. Have I utilized time to the fullest??? Is there a staggering improvement in myself after all…. the whole breaks? Have I put myself in controllable discipline towards my time management as being taught by Madam Fatimah and Miss Eliza formerly? Have I???

Usually in my life, the last five days of any holiday’s breaks would be the worst of all. And it does… when all UTP members have been having their final exam finishing up their second semester. And that poses a dull and boring phenomenon. I just cannot have a ‘walkie-talkie game’ anymore since they are all in critical area of stress. Disturbances are not my nature of life…but sometimes, it has to…but not this time.

Every time I feel I have lost the scenarios… who am I? Where am I? What is this place? For what nature I had been placed here? When is the end of the world? Does Mars help us to bear increases in human population of the existing Earth? It happened so many times since my period of adolescent about 6 years ago. Thinking backwards, that’s just six years!!! I can count it with my fingers. It is only six fingers used!!! But during the long period of time, so many things happened…bad and encouraging memories…or either one…or neither both… I have been wondering all this while... When is the end???


No comments: