Friday, November 23, 2007

sTiLL wOnDeRiNg...

Driving my Mom to one of the hypermarket in Terengganu namely Sabasun, I still suffered deep injuries from the past memory. Looking around east and west sides, all places seemed to have glorious memories following the follow-up developments in this urban area…everything has to meet changes whenever it should…almost everything that I could see from the time being…and so am I…

Sabasun is one of the biggest markets in Terengganu that always seems to be overcrowded by locals in this state when weekends arrived…but at the present, it seems to be attended and overcrowded with no exceptional days till it is closed at the night. Merely want to buy packages of ‘karipap’ for our daily breakfast, my head was at the opposition held-area; I did not think too much on today’s buying. Holding tightly a blue basket in my hands, I kept looking people around with no exception of the cashier manning each counter in front.

“What such a woman manning the counter with boundless energy??? Even I myself could not behave the same as what they were doing…carrying on packing things with non-stop mode…it must be a dire tiredness and dullness especially when it is going to be a very long queue of people…what such a woman was that??? Where were the men??? Are them being ravaged its quantity by the huge presence of women???...

No comments: