Tuesday, December 25, 2007

WHAT'S WRONG WITH 'ANTA', MY FRIEND??????????????????????

I do not know what’s wrong with him!!!! He did no longer give his great sweet smile. As the time goes through, he has changed a lot… I could feel it…I could see it. It is not like before when we had funny time together and talked each other at the moment we met each other although about a silly thing. But from the time being, there is no more communication between us…have he got big problems??? Was that due to the announced result the last six days that he was very disappointed about his transcript??? Is it the problem??? Was it because of me??? Or was I in problem???... I could feel the differences. This semester carried many differences to me compared with the last semester. And the utmost I could feel was his attitude. He has changed…he has changed a lot… in fact, ‘ana’ got problems that were more and more serious and even more worst than what ‘anta’ has got. That was before I came to UNITEN, carrying a long series of unexpected stories… only The Loved One knows…

No comments: