Sunday, December 16, 2007

~~~~~~as you wish, My Lord~~~~~

I don’t know my feeling right now…either happy or upset…or neither both…I can’t tell that… I did a few numbers of exercises in Calculus textbook this morning before taking a rest watching ‘The Patriot’, my utmost favourite movie. The movie was quite impressive which told a story about historical warfare between American people and British army. The war had claimed many deaths among the two nations. But a thing that interested me a lot was that the way they were fighting and defending each other. The utmost front soldiers were prone to death as they moved forward approaching each other. And in each group of parade, there would be a captain who played a vital role as he would give order to his soldiers to fire shots. The way they fought is like what is pictured in the movie ‘Napoleon’… I suggest you see your own…

No comments: