Monday, December 24, 2007

I have not been feeling very well since the last two days when I reached Amanah. Fortunately, there was only one-hour class to attend today, the Physics class. It was so many times I had to drag myself to the toilet which is quite far away from my class. I just could not stand with a lot of mucus liquid in my nose. I had to move those things out of my nose. It was really uncomfortable for me to have revisions of my studies the whole day. It was really bad, really bad…

I’m still thinking about how I’m going to face the challenging future life. I wonder how I’m going to live abroad with fewer Malaysian manning the shops and stalls. In fact, there might be no more Malaysian…no more. “Living alone”. Sometimes, I thought it would be very good for me as I will gain a lot of advantages that I can improve my speaking skill, but not only that…everything would be improved automatically. And then I will return to Malaysia, having teaching my students like a native speaker where it would be no more difficulties when I’m going to come out with words. Isn’t it good for me for the future??? But sometimes, I would feel that I really need friends when the time comes for me to live abroad, friends to assist me, to share anything with me, and last but not least to head me to the right path… That is the nature of life.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i have 'flu' like 24 hours a day for few years already. so i need loads of tisu each day. what's more when i'm at shah alam my flu get's worse. why not you try some spirulina. it helped me to lessen my 'flu'.it's quite effective.