Thursday, December 20, 2007

a GoOd eXaMpLe...

Approximately at five, I stepped out from UNITEN together with my best friend…a very kind friend. Again my journey started. But this time, it was quite different. We headed to KTM Serdang by a taxi my friend had rented. All the way, I was just worried about my friends who are staying at the Amanah Apartment that they decided not to return to their respective homes. I wish you all safe and sound always…I wonder how they could have their meals if the food courts are all closed following Hari Raya Aidiladha. However, I would like to thank Syafiq for his Tiara which contributed a lot all this while…hopefully, it would be the same within the two days of Raya…

Time passed through…without any delay…never…………..Not long after that, we reached Putra Terminal. It was completely dark at the moment we stepped out from the train. Walking all the way to Hentian Putra Station, I was very afraid, afraid of the dispersal not long after that. We had our dinner at the upper floor of the bus station. It was quite a nice dinner somehow where we had a long talk, an unforgettable talk that I put in my memory…forever. But from the time being, I was dire afraid about the oncoming dispersal. It was very bad on me…really bad. I just could not stand that. Why should I face all these miserable things??? Why??? But sometimes I knew I should not make any moan. And I knew…I knew I should not question it at all. It just led to a big sin.

My pleasure had to be sufficient not long after we finished our meals and started to walk downstairs, heading to the entrance of the bus terminal where…where we had to separate ourselves. He was a great man. He was willing to accompany and send me to the terminal instead of heading straight to Pudu Terminal for his departure there. In fact, he was willing to share many things with me...many things. Isn’t it a good start of being closed to friend??? I wondered when the chance would take place again…

No comments: