Sunday, December 9, 2007

I felt very boring the whole day…no can tell that. However, I tried to push myself doing some exercises in the Calculus textbook. But it just took a moment…just a few minutes. And then I pushed the Calculus textbook away and chose Chemistry book as the replacement. Chapter 11 interested me a lot when I read about the boiling point which is related to vapor pressure. For a simple example, Dr. Rose had showed us and explained about how much time it takes for an egg to boil at the Mount Everest instead of boiling it at the lower land. The fact is that it takes much time for an egg to boil at a spot with lower external pressure which is at the mountain. And today with the help from Joseph, I got a lot of info regarding on the topic in only 10 minutes time…thanks Joseph!!!

No comments: