Friday, December 7, 2007

go with the flow...

Everyone seems to go out this weekend for a joyride I thought. And that what had scared me all this while. I’m just afraid of having too much freedom with friends. I’m just afraid of that. My Mom always said to me… “Don’t make friends with those who would probably pose you a lot of problems and take you away from your books”… Mom, I’ll never forget that!!!
I have nothing to deal with boring situation unless playing a game…a very adventurous game namely. “Rise and Fall” is the name. Not to say that I really enjoyed the game, but it was just to be filled up into this dull environment. However, it made no sense as soon as I finished the game. It came back to normal…a very dull situation. Should I go out for a distance walk??? Or get close to nearby roommates?? Or start making revision for the Calculus and Physics quiz this Monday???

No comments: