Friday, December 21, 2007

J must be waiting for me to resume the previous ‘guppies’ story. Here it is…I was told by my little brother that my fish ponds had been struck by naughty ‘kampong’ boys and had claimed 5 lives the previous day when I was on the way home. I was quite angry about that surprising news. Upon hearing that, I instantaneously made a call back to tell my little brother to handle those culprits. Five mothers were too many for me… Furthermore, they were all female in gender that almost seemed to give birth from the time being. It was too bad…too bad for such mothers to have been killed in such the ruthless way.

Today, I made a quick step, lifting all ponds to the left back corner of my house, a very safe and sound spot for my guppies. And from now on, there would be no more death and stealing from those mischievous boys. I’m very sure about that! I guessed there was no much time left for now that previously I decided to make other three new ponds utilising three other vases when I came back home since I would be back in UNITEN tomorrow morning… but I will take note that and put it in my memory as long as I’m alive… “Rome was not built in a day”…I just have to hold on this…

No comments: