Friday, December 28, 2007

I had a motivation lecture today with Dr. Nash. When the time went through, Dr Nash had said something that really touched my heart, something that would sometimes help increase my spirit towards my efforts improving my speaking skill. In his planning, he had divided us into twenty groups, three per group that he preferred us to get involved in a forum next Friday. It is going to be the best and the best forum in the world as we would have Joseph and his teammates and another group for the day to come out with ideas and some discussions on the topic of relationship. Thus, everyone would have the opportunity to express their opinions or any objections against the topic discussed. And so am I. it is a good start to develop my speaking style as I post my questions and share my ideas with those panels from the two groups in front. It would be a great 'conference' among us!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: