Saturday, January 5, 2008

waiting for the unknown eventuality...

Procrastination is a very bad thing. Once we get used of it, we actually are going to ravage ourselves. Nevertheless, we are not perfect. It might be procrastination somewhere, hardly to be prevented to the fullest. The time seems to be difficult and difficult and more difficult to handle since the next week would be the worth of all weeks before, I think. Four quizzes would be run in three days time next week I expect. Computing skill quiz should be the hardest for me and from the time being I tried to enhance my understanding with the help of my “c-fu” namely Mohd Fadzhil The Legend and Muhammad Syafiq The Great. I would say that computer is not my field, but I’m trying. Hopefully, my efforts will turn out…insyaallah. I wish you all best of luck!!! No more procrastination…

No comments: