Tuesday, January 8, 2008

It ended slowly…very slow and dire soft. The stones had landed gently on the film of water. It was so soft. No more menace triggering chaos and uncertainty points of life. As I was eating a plate of rice incorporating a fried fish and a full spoonful of ‘kangkung’, I wondered how it was going to be. How the quiz would be run by Sir Alan? I had been wondering the matter while putting the meal into my mouth, passing esophagus. Feeling very depressed that I could not go home for this ‘awal Muharram’ and spends time to refresh my mind, I was quite disappointed. And that was the point too. But I would say it was quite good for me as it would be the best time for me to start my bigger aim. I still remember it that I would hold it in my mind all the time…every second…!!!

No comments: