Thursday, January 3, 2008

Sometimes, I would feel like I’m dreaming…in fact, I’m really dreaming…dreaming for the future event I expect to be very bad for me. The moment I dream, it could be dire hurt. I hurt myself every second I’m having a daydream. It is really breaking my heart as well. Next week we would have our first quiz of computing skill subject. I anticipate that I would fail on that particular quiz. It might be…no!!!… It must be. As I enjoyed watching the movie ‘The Patriot’ where the British armies were hardly attempting to widen their empire all over the American states, I should prohibit myself from emitting out the phrase ‘sound to retreat’. But the words sometimes automatically come out from my mouth as the British soldiers admitted their surrender, showing a white flag at the end. “Sound…………retreat.”….it was very and very and very frustrating eventuality…

No comments: