Wednesday, January 9, 2008

One quiz left, the Physics quiz, in which it trembles me a lot. Physics needs us to have kind of critical thinking while solving any sorts of problems we encounter. Physics would only be in one’s possession who really loves it. That is what Dr. Yusri always says to us. He never stops from saying that. “You must love Physics and you have to in order to score better”. That is what he often says during lecture time. As for me, it has a very deep meaning, a very good motivation I think.

It is very crucial for a teacher to have a fluent and good ways of teaching that would make the students understand what he or she is trying to say. But how many teachers nowadays have such capabilities. My English language is very bad. I admit it. I am always thinking how I am going to teach my students in the future. I think and think then and think some more. But I respect my friends like Farah, Kak Wani, Kak Husna, Kak Fifi, Hazimah, Joseph, Lee and many others that they have a very good and fluent speaking and smooth teaching. They are all real teachers. From the time being, I try to improve mine. Syahrul had played a vital role in this matter. He had helped me a lot, training me to be a teacher with better ways of teaching…although he never noticed of that.

No comments: