Thursday, January 17, 2008

I’m very afraid of my future life. Nothing is more than that. I was wondering how could I live in such big cities without right pronunciations and bad speaking skill. How I’m going to interact and communicate with people around when I reached there? Would I understand the words that come out from their native mouths? Would I? Would there be something interesting me that would ‘boom’ my lonely feeling and dire sadness at all? Would there a person who is really caring and helpful towards my life especially in my studies like my friends did here? Would there?

I am just a ‘kampong’ boy. I just want to learn and learn and learn something. But overseas is not my preference. Sometimes, I just want to drive my Mom here and there, having a look at some hills and trees. But I really want to improve my speaking and listening skills to the fullest. I really want to be a speaker whose pronunciations cannot be denied at all. And that I try to train myself to come out with words I could think the moment I am alone and free.

No comments: