Friday, June 27, 2008

...iT wAs CrYiNg...


Something unexpected happened at my hometown, Kuala Terengganu…a tree commonly called “pokok pait” by the locals has been dropping ‘tears’ that the locals said the tree has been crying…

The tree is in the Masjid Bukit Besar Islamic Graveyard area, approximately 5 kilometers away from my village and has been “dropping tears” since five days ago. Saturday was the beginning.

As I drove one of my peers to his home which is very very closed to the graveyard where the tree stood, he said that the water “terpancut-pancut” came out from the trunk of the tree the first day of the occurance.

It was extremely hard to believe at the first second I heard the news. I thought he was just kidding me but his face expression told me everything that the story was very true and I started to believe then.

My heart kept on telling… “There was something wrong about the tree”… “It was crying!!!”… Something wrong out there… I did not know what to say about the phenomenon… It was really really weird, right?

There is something special about the tree however…
Many locals were trying to fill their empty drinking water bottles up and tasting the water which they believed to be rich with nutrients. Formerly they made use of its leaves as medicine, as according to them, they comprise of a lot of nutrients for maintaining our health in one aspect…nevertheless, no proof has been met…

2 comments:

tiArA EmiLY said...

Is it true???
Wow..it's unbelievable..
Subhanallah~

iBnUaDaM said...

absolutely beyond doubt true...