Sunday, June 15, 2008

unforgettable moment... a second to remember... :(

Long I had a talk with a peer last night… a peer who preferred to be called Azan…
One thing that I did not expect from it…you know what???...

We communicated in English!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! at last… eventhough it was kind of broken English… or better to say ‘bahasa rojak’… but we are trying…
But I think it was too late for me to boost my proficiency in English Language…
I really really hope more time we spent to get used in such language…but…
It has been very very late already…
And I should know that…
The time is just around the corner…
And he, namely Azan…would be out tomorrow…
And we won’t probably meet again…
We should know that…
In the name of Allah…the Most Caring and the Most Merciful, I really really hope the chance would come… aminn.

Last night, he told his experience while sitting for his TOFL in the previous moment… and introduced me how the TOFL ran…

Last night, he came out with a word that he really really loved a person… a woman to remember and be hold in his heart…

I’m very very sure everyone knows that… she has been very very strong all this while and I really really respect her… Azan, a word from me. “jage cg aku baek2”… amanat nie!!! And for cg… “jage Azan baek2”…

Last night, he told me a story… a horrible story of his when he was at his secondary school, Sek. Men. Sultan Ahmad Shah if I am not mistaken… I won’t further the story…as it was really really bad…

Last night, he came out with his plans with regard of his ‘life to be’… a great plans towards his ‘wife to be’… and too regarding on his field of work that he would retire from being a maritime engineer to be a teacher…a special education teacher when the time comes…

Last night, there was something that made me think…overwhelmed me.
To be true, I did not actually sleep that particular night owing to a “thought” about the teachers who have been very very ‘kesian’ that the students has been making them ‘crazy’ and thus the teachers are always in pool of troubles and sadness…. expressed by him…

Last night, I was very very sad that I could not even close my eyes to have a five-hour rest… it was really really a bad story!!!... … even sadder than before…
a great challenge for all ‘teachers to be’…

Last night I hope to last forever and the talk to be endless, he stopped from coming out with words… no more natural wave of his voice penetrated my two ears… nothing I could hear… nothing at all…

a teacher must know how to cope with that situation…or even worse than that…
a teacher must be strong in all cases and troubles he or she would be facing…
a teacher must not be underestimated by students… or otherwise.
a teacher must create a new generation…a generation where the students know what is the ‘adab berguru’ exactly means…
a teacher must exist!!!…


a teacher must always be a teacher…….
To teach and learn…
To speak and confirm…
To be missed and loved…and
To tease and rememberrrr!!…

It was all about a ‘thought’... a thought… and a thought…
A ‘thought’ by him to be hold in my heart…….. and destroyed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A thought to remember ever and ever…….
…my great friend…

There has been a voice that was dire awesome…
a voice that was to be very pleasant to my ears ever…
a voice I used to when getting sad and miserable…
a voice to tremble one’s heart…

and it is becoming a gift…

my gift for you…(you tube: hamed shakernejad (part 2))… kind of ‘bayati song’…
really hope for you to figure it out by yourself and listen… the only gift I can distribute…
…my great friend…


1 comment:

jentayuh007 said...

isk3.. ni idea ko rupenyer.. haha.. perpun thanks to u too..
U'll remind in my minds until the end of my life.. insyallah.. gud luck for ur Ielts..