Thursday, June 12, 2008

The Last Second...last update...

…this month and the upcoming two months which are very near I have been calling “the last second”…
Only this short period of time I shall be meeting those who are going abroad this July and August…
And for that... I really appreciate the remaining seconds we get together…we talk and whisper…haha…

I meant we tease each other…normal thing, right!!! Especially during “this last second”…
It has been very very true that a friend is awfully important in our life… I got that!!!
And that was what I called ‘great friends’, who gave me ‘life’ to live in UNITEN…
Especially him… a person to never be forgotten…

Last day, I ‘overheard’ in some writing within someone’s blog…he had pronounced that the American Top Universities, a short form for ATU had finished its way…but I don’t think so…
I strongly disagree with that statement during the press conference that he pronounced…
extremely disagree with that…

The most hatred thing I ever had when someone comes out with the word ‘finished’ as well as ‘ended’…
No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would not accept that…
As long as a person used to be with the ATU group, it would be last forever and the programme would never end…never!!!
It raised myself again…to a great anger…
Nobody could say that… nobody!!!
And with this, I demand to come to a new press conference, my great friend…
I demand……
I demand……
I demand…… (become weaker)
I…
i…dema…deman….demanddd…(in pools of tears)
I afr…afra…afraid…
Owh my God….my ‘empire’!!!
My greatest wall!!!... It cracks some more…
My citizens!!!!!! Be prepared for a great battle our history has ever had!!!

(flashback)
I’m so afraid…
I’m afraid of “the last second”…something that has been ‘hurting’ me all this while…
And everything with the word ‘last’…I scared…
I felt…
Nothing… happy sometime…but
“Am I happy??? What is it for???” My second ‘me’ kept on asking me…

Every ATU student spoke fluent English while me…I’m nothing…
I’m too slow…
Owing to my slowness, they started to begin the conversation in our first language…
In that case, it was no doubt that I was the problem…
My speed of pronouncing a word was very very slow…
In fact, I’m lacking of ideas…
I have a lot of difficulties to combine ideas to come out with words…
It was dire hurtful…
And that was what I’m worrying about…

9 more days…

No comments: