Friday, July 4, 2008

oNe SuDDeNNeSs




Last two days, my father fetched me and we headed to a bank. It was Bank Islam that we were concerned on…
It was already 10 o’clock in the very pleasant morning. It seemed to be extremely hard just to find a single area of 40 ft cubic of parking space around the building for a 5-year-olds Waja.
Taking approximately couple of minutes to meet with luck, eventually we got one, heaving a great sigh of relief somehow.

We rushed to the bank immediately to settle up what we needed to settle (hard to explain).
But in that particular moment when I reached the entrance, the bank was no longer to be my single focus…
But one ‘Miss’… “no!!! she should be ‘Mrs’”… “NO!!!!... calling her ‘miss’ should be better as there were many customers did call her ‘miss’… and I did so…following the others… hehe

With magnificent honour she greeted us to the bank…
I remembered the first question she asked us… ‘how can I help you?’… her voice was awfully soft and very pleasant to my two ears…
With her good-looking face and pretty ‘miss’, it was no doubt that all the customers of the day were very pleased… I’m very very sure of that… like my friend, Hafiz’ saying “absolutely beyond doubt true”… absolutely!!...haha

She was there as one of the bank assistances to give hand for those who were in trouble handling the ATM machine… and as a source for the visitors to ask anything…any questions with regard on depositing or withdrawing money, facing the bankers manning the counters in front…( her job would be more than that) I guessed…

Something overwhelmed me…
Her spirit…with boundless energy that she just stood next to the entrance for the whole day facing all kind of numerous face expressions of the day…
No one could irritate her even a guy with plenty of predicament showing thousand lines of frown on his forehead…
That was what I guessed somehow…

But… she was very very nice… her smile was cool enough to bring the ‘warm’ of the day into as cool as it could be as she gave a friendly grin…just a grin!!!!!…
Once she had a chance to talk to me. She started with “adik nombor brape?lame doh tunggu?(Terengganu slang)”… “duduk r lu”… and then she began to come out with five “WH” questions about my studies( past, future and to-be studies)…
But it did not take so long as more and more customers seemed to drag themselves into the bank, cutting our conversation off immediately somehow…

I understood that… a worker must react as a real worker. No matter what professions he or she is going to get involved with.
But the lady…I meant the ‘miss’ had properly worked hard…
A ‘miss’ with boundless energy…
My great respect and honour for her…

No comments: