Tuesday, May 6, 2008

.........wondering.........

Everyone wants to be happy... I knew that…
I also want to be happy… all times if possible…
I’m trying to approach that kind of feeling… but for me, it takes time to recover…
and I believe in Allah.
There would be a time when I can feel happy as everybody does…
From the time being, I have so many things crossing in my mind… some of contributing factors blocking me from approaching that feeling I guess…
Wondering… how could I be like this???...


I felt I want to go home right now…but
But…
It is impossible!!! I knew that…
If there would be no Calculus Test this Friday, I think I shall board Transnasional Express going somewhere… the 8-hours journey is the most preferable…or more…
I just want to forget about certain things I missed for…that’s what I really want to do…
It sounds like I still cannot accept the fact…I think so…
Really wondering about my position up-to-now…
…Hoping for an end…Ya Allah…

1 comment:

tiArA EmiLY said...

hoping for an end???
sounds horror..
i'm so curious..