Sunday, May 4, 2008

a journey...

Today…. Today is Sunday apparently, the beginning of the week… and too the end of my pleasure… haha.
I quite missed memorial marks of the previous days…

Apparently, there were girls who went home that contradicted with my expectations…

If I know many of us going home, I definitely would make my steps away from UNITEN to The H


eritage Waterfront City, Kuala Terengganu…my hometown…huhu…why don’t you all tell me that??? What’s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, I had a chance to have a sighting of a view around Sungai Buloh last Thursday… and all the ways to Serdang by riding KTM… and Mines too… eventhough I was alone…

I really wanted to take some photographs. But everyone seemed to look at me every time I made a motion…it was just a motion!!!...haha…

I had to stop my action, grabbing for my MP4 I put inside my laptop bag instead of the camera I brought along…listening to ‘Tak Ketahuan’ song… a very nice song…

‘A bit disappointed!!!’ no!!!...i don’t think so… as for me, it is better to just keep in your mind for all walks of life… the trees…greens… pigeons… cockroache…lands… hills… family… and all beloved friends…of course!

I would like to swing by Perlis, Kedah, Penang, Langkawi… the lands that I never stand my before… really want to…

Looking outside the windows of my room… I tried to guess which direction my hometown locates…
and too the lands I ever dropped by before… Ipoh and Kota Tinggi…Johor Bahru… ‘ a journey to remember’… doesn’t it sound nice???...haha…

To be continued in a short while… see ya(cg’s sentence)…

1 comment:

Crazy Bitch said...

Ehem.. ehem.. Mcm fmiliar jer ngan "A Journey To Remember" tu..!!
Mcm prnh dgr.. Kat mana ek..??