Saturday, May 24, 2008

I made myself at the Tun Mahathir Lecture Series yesterday…
it was better instead of just staying at Amanah I think…eventhough I totally did not understand what Mr. Robert talked about in the official ceremony…

What had he talked about actually???

I just knew the word ‘innovation’…haha…that was me…

How could J and the other peers understand the talk…???
Doesn’t the way the man speak… I meant the slang he used to talk difficult to understand…even trying to catch up even a word…???

but somehow…at least I had a precious opportunity of hearing how a native speaker from America talked…I meant the slang he used to speak up…

Sincerely I admitted that I totally could not understand him... it was very fortunate to have friends like Fadzhil…Hazrool…Amri with no exception of Azan…
Salam ukhwah,friends…

And I should call them ‘Group of four, The Great Interpretors’… what did you think about them???

Lacking of general knowledge and vocabulary as well is the utmost concern of my list so far… how can I live within such knowledgeable people in the nearest time???

The New Zealanders…they must be very very good and competitive… I’m afraid…
I’m afraid of trying to be venturesome…

(today)…five minutes ago…I became sympathy to myself… I did not know how it could be… or maybe I knew… apparently, I had to be like that…

In many cases happening in this semester extremely challenged me from the time being… because the things were totally different…

Everyone hates kind of ‘hatred’ feeling or being hated…
i'm afraid if i made some mistakes friend...
extremely fear owing to that...

I’m stuck… ya Rahman…ya Rahim…
It has been more than two months… I suffered…

No comments: