Sunday, May 11, 2008

a tEaSe tO aPpReCiAtE AnD rEmEmBeR...




I could feel it today!!! Alhamdulillah….
Today was the best day…ever and ever…

I could not even say that today would be neither the happiest nor the saddest day in my entire life…
Even I could not say neither the war has been ended nor it was still warm…

I could not even say neither I was being freed from pools of troubles striking me from the time being…

I could not say anything up-to-date…even a word….

Forty five minutes ago, I made a decision…a decision I never made before within 19 years I lived on Earth… it was merely a decision…

Forty minutes ago, I made a call… it was an evening call... where everyone at my home was very exhausted after facing all days along... my brothers and sisters seemed to be all sleeping for the tiredness they suffered for after having a hard day learning new things at their respective schools…... it made no sense… no answer at all...

And my Mom… she would be extremely tired for what field of works she did the whole day…

But she could still stand on her own foot…never mourned about her tiredness and difficulties and sent it to her sons and daughters… I knew it!!!

Every time she went home approximately at five thirty in the evening, she could still cook for our dinner and even water ‘thousands’ plants at every diagnol around our home…

Forty minutes ago, I did something I had never done before…

Forty minutes ago,…for the first time…I made a call…just want to say ‘Selamat Hari Mok’…(Terengganu version)…

Forty minutes ago, waiting for the call to be answered, I walked around the dining room…I was very eager to hear her enthusiastically voice…

Forty minutes ago, I was very depressed to hear a voice of a woman who is in her fifties………………….my Mom!!!....I knew it!!!

Forty minutes ago, she never expected that I was going to say ‘Selamat Hari Mok’… I guessed I would be the saddest person in the world… for the first time in nineteen years time… what’s an unthankful boy was I?...

Forty minutes ago, starting with the greeting… ‘Selamat Hari Mok’…I could feel she was quite surprised as I never did it before…and her voice…. Her voice tone became soft and even softer than before…

And that what’s forty minutes ago means to me…

…another event to remember…

That’s what we call a ‘mother’… a mother to appreciate and remember….

“Happy Mother’s Day, Mok!!!”

2 comments:

tiArA EmiLY said...

amazing story..
be a good kid
appreciate the precious moment
u will gonna miss it later
nice post!

MissySecret said...

really touching...it still ok even aftr 19 years u willg to wish her..
at least u hve that chance