Friday, April 25, 2008

Traveler + Counselor = Teacher



“Maybe… I should be a counselor…or maybe… I should be a traveler… not a Physics educationist…” That was what in my mind…
all this while…

A counselor is not going to be too bad I think… as long as he or she likes to contribute advices and some useful talk to people around, I think the best profession for that person to prefer is a councelor…a school counselor… it is not too bad…

As for me, I’m willing to help anybody who is in great need of help…insyaAllah…
eventhough I got problems too…

So, what do you have in your mind with regard on this topic???

A counselor has a very big responsibility towards its patients… I know it is going to be very hard to solve a woe of one’s personality… but I quite relish that kind of job where a counselor has to feel what his or her patients feel. And that is the most important thing to head for the solution…

But somehow…

I like to be a traveler too… a councelor who likes to travel… it is not too bad I think…
Traveling amends a lot of ideas that I could refresh my mind…and could ever contribute it to my future students in a very perfect way… insyaAllah…

I know…I have my right… I have my right to show my opinions…

…but I will ensure it won’t against my Mom’s desire… ever and ever!!!

No matter what profession I use to go with, as long as I am a teacher, I would say it would be ‘fine’…

A teacher will often meet a bus… for the purposes of going to seminars… or completing any visits somewhere… traveling to many sorts of places… a great chance for me to grab a sighting of calmness and wilderness, watching over greens and trees…mountains and islands…

A teacher often faces students having uncountable kinds of problems… and will try his or her damnedest to solve each woe they possess…

As I mentioned previously, a teacher is perfect (in my field of expectations)…a teacher is somehow a traveler….and too a councelor… perfect right???

…Don’t you ever think that???...

No comments: