Tuesday, April 22, 2008

still...

Morning appears again. Long I slept last wonderful night…

Hoping all pains could recover themselves, I kept on thinking and thinking then…
and thinking some more…

Today was the second days I was here within the special semester period.
‘The Hunting Bird’ I chose to listen to up to now. It was a very interesting story of a famous bird of the moons ago. It was in an island…everyone seemed to drag themselves to the spot…merely to grab a sighting of the bird. There was a family who owned that bird for quite a long period of time…

but the story was not the point…

Wondering when I could restrain myself from getting worse and worse day by day…
and…
thinking of when the world is going to come to an eventuality, I kept on doing some exercises with regard to Calculus Subject to practice myself for the unexpected paper I would sit for.

My class just an hour ago ended with empty feeling…
I don’t know…
maybe it was not ‘empty’, but I don’t know how to translate it…
Madam Yuz took over our Calculus lecture for a week. However, it was not dire boring I thought. Yesterday was the start…

Having a brief meeting and talk with my classmates on my way to Imrish, I kept on thinking and thinking then…

when would we be meeting again? And where…where would you all be going, pursuing your studies in foreign countries? Your faces I won’t forget…never!!!

I made my decision to walk to Amanah…

Walking and walking then, at the meantime I listen to Sum 41’s songs… All She’s Got… and too…Pieces, songs that I put on utmost top of lists of my songs.

I remembered the songs, I used to hear before. “My position.... I was in Kota Tinggi Bus Terminal on the way home. Getting ready to press the ‘play’ button, I…

A story to remember…

1 comment:

tiArA EmiLY said...

Kenapa suka cerita2 tergantung nh??
Adoii..sambung! No compromise!
hehe..
btw, I cant totally understand..
what are u thinking about then..?
Is it the one u mentioned about where we are going after this..i mean about u r wondering when we'll meet again after going abroad??
Reply me then, hehe..