Tuesday, April 1, 2008

mY rEaL wiSh and hOpE tO yOu...

I decide to come back to my hometown, The Heritage Waterfront City, Kuala Terengganu on Thursday...
It would be after I drop by Johor Bahru, a city in the state of Johor accompanied by my great friend…Mohd Sahrul Hatta…on the same day…insyaallah

I really want to see him having a very bright future and a successful person…with his ‘GEWE’… insyaAllah… the most romantic story I ever heard in 19 years time…

eventhough you’ll forget about me someday, but i will never forget you Sahr…never!!!

I really hope to see you again after getting abroad for a quite long time…

Long I stood…I really hope my sickness will recover…to be better person as Sahrul did…
I know it takes time…

Sometimes, I like to be overpowered in which it encourages me to defeat anyone who put me in pools of troubles…

But sometimes, I don’t like to be such ‘crazy’ person…full of jealous and stress…breaking my heart a lot…but it’s okay whereby it satisfies me in certain areas…
Actually, I just came back from Terengganu, where we had our visit at Darul Falah Orphanage... Taman Tamadun Islam…Sekayu…what such a perfect plan!!!!!!!!!...
..
...led by SAHRUL, The Magnificient…
Hutan Lipur Sekayu...best giler Sahrullll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: