Saturday, February 16, 2008

huhhhh...


My Academic Study Skills (ASSF103) presentation was over… now; I have to focus and concentrate on the three killer subjects: Physics, Chemistry, and Calculus. Many things happened this week, joy things and even worth things I think. However, fortunately I like the things which more or less taught me how to be an independent person. While working on the ASSF103 assignment, I learnt how important to be involving in a team work. I learnt how we should care each other in order to come to a complete work.

But I am afraid for the presentation result that will be announced in a short time. What marks does our group gain? Would this presentation really help us improve our grade? Would it be? Whatever it is, never let ourselves down and always keep yourself in the right line. Remember that we have so many things to do to meet with our goals for better life in the future time.

No comments: