Saturday, February 9, 2008

bEsT oF tHe BeSt ...







I have to come back to UNITEN at 10 p.m dated 8th February last night. That was the only earliest ticket that my father found the moment before I depart from UNITEN. What such a fate!!! I thought I could not go home. But that was before I received good news from my father’s call. I went back on seventh on Thursday luckily. Having not less than 10 hours journey from Hentian Kajang, Kuala Lumpur to my hometown, Kuala Terengganu, I thought it was a great and the most beloved trip I never had and felt before. I like this trip which entirely refreshed my whole mind. I like to see some hills, decorated with oil palm and rubber trees. I like to see beaches along east coasts of Malaysia with no exception of beaches in my own state. I like to get onto buses and ride to any places very far from my stand. And lastly I had them all… like my friend said, appreciate every single moment that you have… : ) hAvE A nIce JoUrNeY ( :

No comments: