Tuesday, January 20, 2009


I get the fright of my life when thinking about who is going to seize the former Dato’ Razali’s parliamentary seat…

I am thinking of what kind of things we, people in Kuala Terengganu town will benefit from when the new Member of Parliament being appointed… and sometimes, I was very fond of seeing both parties trying extremely hard to retain the seat. They were all fighting for their success on 17th January 2009.

I felt very happy to see all these stuff happening… very very happy to have kind of democracy way. I like to see people within various ministries altogether went down to see the rakyat and feel the life which the rakyat have been facing all their entire life.

I am very glad to see three officials from ministry of education Malaysia who had stayed at my father’s house for couple of weeks…

I am also very happy to hear the home minister of Malaysia having staying at my mother’s friend’s house… Pok Lang(in Terengganu slang) is my mother’s officemate… he might be very nervous but yet he should not blame the minister for choosing his home to live in. how could the minister stay with lots of children… daughters and sons of his…huhhh!! All are still small, my friend!!! Can you imagine in that situation!!!!!!!! Naughty voices were here and there. That’s owesome!!!!!!!!!! Hahaha… ever Pok Lang had driven the minister to a lot of places the minister never knew and explored before…
Of course la… because he was from KL… ministers mane lah yang pernah datang Ganu ni…huhuhu. It was no doubt that their presence here was due to the coming by-election… mase ni lah baru hang semua nak turun padang!!!!!!!!!! Huhu… so, how can the rakyat recognize them more closely?...huhu…so, again it was no doubt Kelantanese had been choosing PAS to rule the state because they had appointed their ADUN that they recognize very well… that is what I heard. Somehow, well done, ministers!!!! We all always welcome you to Terengganu.

Come back with the Pak Lang’s story. With his old-fashioned secondhand car which costed approximately RM2000…more or less… huhu.. what a bad experience the minister had to bear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And congratulation to Abdul Wahid Endut for being appointed as Kuala Terengganu MP!

No comments: