Sunday, January 25, 2009

I am in great danger!!!!!...
Decision to stop writing in blogger may cause my “fatality”… I just realized a few weeks ago that my English language proficiency seemed to go down. Morever, I am not in UNITEN anymore… I am not being with groups of excellent members of the house… not anymore and I am not going to sit for the IELTS for this coming year…
Formerly, I had friend at my side who had not been annoying when he had to bend his ear on my English speaking…
I had Hafizzudin and Azizul who were very encouraging in working my mouth to come out with English words… even a word!!! Azizul especially always spoke English whenever I came to see him.. But now, I do not know who to be related to…
I am less fortunate speaker because I have been very fragile… very very fragile towards my spirit to learn English…
That is not that I hate English or not fond of learning that international language and so forth, I did love English… Because there are many things I do not know… my vocabulary and speaking are still at a very very low level. Even a form five student transcends me. I feel very very ashamed of what less fortunate body of mine needs to undergo.
Like what I often say, if there has to be many things we do not know or be explored to, if we abruptly are among those who master English very well( much better than me), recession will reign…

No comments: