Wednesday, October 29, 2008

nothing much i could do...

I went home… because life is uncertain there… uncertainty came into my life long moon ago… not because I did not want to see friends again…
I do really want… you have been my best friends… no doubt about that. I am afraid of the woes at UNITEN… with the faculty management… there is not certainty… no at all…

I went back because I felt… I felt it was all not coincident… the uncertainty faced by me, my poor self,… the uncertainty happening within the faculty as I entered the university a year ago… not anymore coincident…

Anywhere I went, uncertainty would reign… no one can dispute that fact…

I went home because I did want to distribute problems to all of you… I went home because I felt I must…

I went home because I knew you all suffer. I could not even open my two eyes to have a look at your hardworking days… long I knew…

I went home because I did want to meet any kind of uncertainty again because it has been making me sad and sad as seconds passed.

I went home because I felt it was a must… a must to be fulfilled… long I stood… it was all uncertain.

I fall between the two tools… it was all uncertain… I fall between Monash and Auckland…
I fall between in and out of country to pursue…

I fall between going home and staying at UNITEN…

I fall between making medical check-up right now and later…

I fall the utmost between jahil rulers and more knowledgeable group of people… who should I go with???????????????who??????????

all I have printed in my note book. Each woe I wrote… because nothing much I could do to myself… writing was all I can… it was all written on my book… how much you all suffer from me and my own suffer…

no one could tell. I went home as it was a must… for better life of others… and that I should pronounce myself… “Very poor on me”… it was not coincident at all… not at all

No comments: