Friday, August 29, 2008

That’s PPOU… members of the House…
They were all having fun with the kayaks…
I could see…
The boys…
Laughing towards the girls..
And
The girls…
They gave a feedback…
Although it was quite soft and gentle…
At least some things penetrated my ears…
It was very very pleasant to my two ears…
Laughing about myself, it was a real joke…
to say a friend(very confidential to reveal his name) when he shouted,
there would be a big hole that the tasek would automatically be waterless… so that the four of us could take back the floating bottles and the rectangular rocks attached to the bottles itself under the sea level…
Hahahahha… what’s a true joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hahaha…

1 comment:

tiArA EmiLY said...

It's so nice to see you smiling and happy tau..

Happy2 selalu..


P/s : I noticed, you couldnt stop laugh in Puan Husni class..of course sometimes u did. Well, laughter is the medicine so GANBATTE ne,