Monday, March 10, 2008

...sAhRuL....ThE c...

3 hours discussion…it was not too bad I think. I really want to…I really want to follow the trip. Trip to Kuala Terengganu is the best journey in my life…Terengganu, my hometown… I miss you. It has been a month I never see you. I really want to join such journey with friends especially Sahrul, the CUTEST. I like traveling a lot. I am eager to see hills and trees…the mountains and islands…and of course Sahrul, my best friend…foreverrrrr…What such a cute boy???haha…like my little brother…

I really want to travel… anywhere as long as it takes at least 8 hours to reach. I plan to travel to Johor Bahru, Perlis, Ipoh and Alor Setar when I finish my priority and work at UNITEN. That was the second biggest plan in my life…Sahrul…thanks a lot.

No comments: