Sunday, March 9, 2008

i LikE iT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like politics…too much I like…no one expects Selangor would be held by opposition parties from now on…no one… it is just like a warfare…like what I play ‘Rise and Fall’, a game of war…sometimes we should retreat and of course if it a fate. I like politics…what such an enthusiastically field!!!!! I like it…the whole pages of New Straits Times, comprising of polling events nationwide today…no one expects I was dire excited about the recent biggest event of Malaysia specifically…

What such a strong party in the state of Kelantan!!! That’s what admired me a lot. It was very strong and even stronger than before…I really respect the Kelantan Menteri Besar. What such a successful person he was!!!...successfully retained again Kelantan… Well done!!! And for all losers…never being disappointed by the recent result…there is time…utilize your time to the fullest.

No comments: