Friday, October 26, 2007

mY LEsSoN tOdAy...

There is one important thing that I had learnt today. What I get today might not be a very precious thing for certain people but as to me, it realizes me a lot. ‘Always distribute a smile’ is the thing. Actually, Miss Eliza is the great exemplar of being a person with a thousand calmness heart. She often looks very happy all the times even though she is being in her PhD progress. Did you all realize that??? That’s why I think she should be awarded a Nobel Prize for being such that. Everyone knows how difficult the PhD is…but she still remains the same, always gives her great smile towards her students in which sometimes depresses me a lot as her smile always give me a great meaning. Once she throws advice towards her students as well as me, I could feel how concerned she is towards our spare of life…Only Allah knows how the real fact is…Wallahualam..

No comments: