Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I Have A Dream!




A very good morning to thousands and millions of you in front of me that I would to share about things, things that become very important regarding our 50th independent. Within 446 years later, our country, our nations as well as our motherland, Malay Land had been invaded by many intruders, different religion foreign invaders from different cultural nations, leaving our development 20 years back, faraway than nowadays developed invaders’ countries according to the rate of infrastructural development. 446 years later, our nations had many many times attracted the wild eyes all over the world, that our men had become great travelers over the world. Our nations had many many times paddled their canoes, explore rather than expose themselves to the world’s countries that our language had ever been ‘lingua franca’ many moons ago.






And so gaining independent is not as easy as ABC. Gaining independent is not like we play games. Gaining independent is not like paying for goods in the markets or outlets. But independent that we gained was full of severe agony that took a very long time to the final achievement that is our freedom. We are all independent…we are all freely working…we are now independently creating our country organizations and governmental systems and that is a proof we are all independent nations.




And so even though we face the difficulties of today and tomorrow, I still have a dream. It is a dream deeply rooted in the Malaysian dream. I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and have a better life. I have a dream that my four brothers will one day live in the time that life becomes easier than at the present. And so am I. I have a dream today! I have a dream that is to be a better person and teacher in this life and no doubt about that.

No comments: