Sunday, November 22, 2009


it has been toooooo long I never hang out with old friends,… 35 of us… we gathered back as a group-family so called… nothing changed actually…. All are with their old styles and ways… like usual… its common thing! no strangeness at all,,,just a bit(if any)..but I did not acknowledge that…


With what happened yesterday, a bit surprise to me…. A great surprise indeed that I have not been expecting it at all…the Phillip Island!!!!!!… good job, peers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... but, one thing for sure, it embrassed me a lot in some ways… one truly friend said “bukan senang nak jumper kt cni, this’s the time…. so use it as much as you can…”… and that’s true!!!!!!!!!!!!!...he’s(and all) are true friends… they are all appreciating the presence of New Zealand comers…
We went to an Island!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What!!!!!!!!!!!????????? I did not expect that….!!!!!!huhuhuhu.and that embrassed me a lot. My heart whispered…klu aku tahu, diorg akan bwk g jalan2 jauh2, I will definitely not be transiting in Melbourne in 5 days..huhuhuhuhuhu… in fact, if I knew quite earlier, my flight to Melbourne won’t be 19th…….hhhhuuuuuuuuuuu. some say(in fact all),”so, what are friends for?kalu bukan untuk menolong antara satu sama lain” huhuuuuu …………. And once again, it embrassed me…bcoz diriku masih tidak mengerti the word “friendship”!!!!!!!... what’s is it meant,guys? just examining all of your behaviours(in fact,I had been examining for quite a long time as we were in UNITEN), you’ve all got what’s the meaning of it…… unfortunately, I have not been in that group until today(I felt)… unluckily, I am still finding….. a search that would never comes to an end I supposed…


Maybe that was one reason which drove me to travel… but… perjalanan hati x sama dgn perjalanan physical( merentasi sempadan antara negeri)… It never solved “that”… but I tried to make it having no different between them… trying and trying…like a ‘crazy’ dude…

No comments: