Saturday, July 14, 2007

My first experience being a Uniten's member

Uniten is the first place for me no sooner than I finished my secondary school,SMKA Sheikh Abdul Malek in the state of terengganu. I do not expect that I shall be placed at Universiti Tenaga Nasional. Well, I am quite surprised to be placed at such private institution,one of the best universities in Malaysia as well with a scholarship under Ministry of Education. So, I am going to be a teacher in physics education some day hopefully as it is my real ambition. The first week is the Orientation Week which involves all new foundation students for academic session 2007 intake. I am in PPOU programme that stands for Preparatory Programme for Overseas Universities. All new male foundation students are placed at Kelompok Amanah Apartment while the girls are at Kelompok Ilmu Apartment as instructed. Many things has happened within the first as well as the second week,the most tiring day in my entire life I estimate. The hard thing is we have to walk on our foot to the food court which is very faraway from our apartments when night appears to have our dinner. I think we teachers should not be behaved like that. The special thing is that our apartments are equiped with internet connection systems in which can be freely used at anytime we like. Fond,kind-hearted,helpful and funny lecturers has made me easier to understand the lessons learnt. Hence, it is my responsibility to struggle and obtain good result as said "practise makes perfect".Thank you.

No comments: